This session and demo will cover the challenges to professional, secure, scalable IIoT operations. Many IIoT solutions focus on provisioning of IoT GWs and attached IoT devices; they utilize common IoT protocols and methods (MQTT*, LoRa*, etc.), and address the data exchange between users, IoT data brokers, IoT gateways and IoT devices in the field. But, what industrial clients demand but is frequently missed by “IoT-only-focused designs” are:
• Service Assurance and deployment of the IoT infrastructure, provider and network backbones, access to IoT devices (infrastructure availability), utilization, and performance.
• Quick and automated information on IoT services and infrastructure status for timely reaction, service restore, security, and vulnerability tracking.
• Automated and timely “inventarization” and change tracking of all involved solution parts and devices.
Our demonstration, from the Infosim StableNet* demo lab, lays out best practices, and how these challenges are resolved by a professional management solution. Learn how to:
• Use an automated management solution to speed up your build and project deployments
• Initiate infrastructure and IoT gateway and sensor discovery
• Automate service assurance for IIoT deployments
• Use OTA SW updates
• Build a management cockpit for multi-client operation and troubleshooting
• Consider technical and commercial handling within the lifecycle of large, multi-client Industrial IoT deployments